The Buff-breasted Sandpipers - MacKerricher SP

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2007
      There are, or have been, a total of 3 BUFF-BREASTED SANDPIPERS
      at both Virgin Creek beach and at the Ward Ave end of Ten Mile beach
      at MacKerricher SP.
      I saw the Ten Mile beach bird this morning (8/30), about a quarter mile
      north of the ramp at Ward Ave access to the beach. At least one of the
      Virgin Creek birds was seen yesterday (two birds on Tuesday).

      Also, there is a Baird's Sandpiper near Fen Creek mouth, seen yesterday
      and today (Toby Tobkin and me).

      Karen Havlena
      North of Fort Bragg