Buff-Breasted Sandpiper - Ward Avenue

  • trudyjensen2005
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2007
      hi all...'Toby' Tobkin, Bill from Redding, and I saw the Buff-Breasted
      Sandpiper at noon today. From the Ward Avenue parking lot, go north
      along the Haul Road to where it slopes down to the beach. The bird was
      in the wet sand, not far from the surf line. It had been further
      north, near the wood 'structure' (that Ron LeValley would term
      a 'predator perch'), but a southbound jogger pushed it towards us.
      Now all we have to do is figure out how many Buff-Breasted Sandpipers
      are here, right?

      trudy jensen (for toby tobkin)