USTP 8/25

  • chaniot@pacific.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2007
      Sat, 25 Aug 2007 -- Greetings, Mendobirders, This morning I was at the
      Ukiah Sewage Treatment Plant from 9:30-11:00. The north pond is now nearly
      dry and had no shorebirds. The west end of the central pond had some
      shorebird habitat, and there were 6 GREATER YELLOWLEGS, 3 LESSER
      YELLOWLEGS, a PECTORAL SANDPIPER, and a number of LEAST & WESTERN, and
      SPOTTED SANDPIPERS. There was also a group of Least and Western Sandpipers
      walking on the floating mat on the sludge pond.

      George Chaniot
      Potter Valley, MEN, CA