Semipalmated Sandp. at Virgin Creek

  • Arthur Morley
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2007
      While doing the SOS survey at Virgin Creek today at about 3p.m. I saw a
      juvenile Semipalmated Sandpiper, carefully compared with nearby Least and
      Western, at about 25 feet distance. A small number of peeps usually feed
      along the edge of the lagoon near the road (away from the gulls).

      Art Morley

      More photos, more messages, more storage�get 2GB with Windows Live Hotmail.