Summer Reports due

  • Robert J. Keiffer
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2007
      8 August 2007 - The summer report period for bird observations has
      come to an end. I will soon be summarizing the significant Mendocino
      County bird observations for the months of June and July and then
      submitting them to the Northern California
      sub-regional editors for North American Birds. If you wish to
      submit any previously UNREPORTED sightings then send them directly to
      rjkeiffer@... before August 13th. If the sighting was
      already posted on Mendobirds then
      I have it already. Thanks and good birding. Bob Keiffer.

      Robert J. Keiffer
      Principal Supt. of Agriculture
      UC Hopland Research & Extension Center
      4070 University Road