Red Knots at Two Different Beaches 2 August '07

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2007
      08/02/07: I found a Red Knot on Ten Mile beach, and Dorothy "Toby"
      Tobkin also had a Red Knot at Virgin Creek beach. By coincidence,
      we each found our personal bird at almost the same time this morning.
      My bird was about 3/4 to one mile north of the Ward Ave ramp down
      to the beach.

      There are still 9-10 Snowy Plovers north of Inglenook Creek mouth on
      Ten Mile beach. Most of them have been rotating in and out of this
      location, because some of the banded birds keep changing.

      Karen Havlena
      North of Fort Bragg, CA