Lake County

  • Floyd Hayes
    Message 1 of 160 , Jul 30, 2007
      Yesterday (July 29) at Borax Lake I saw a distant male
      Aythya duck whose head shape appeared to be that of a
      GREATER SCAUP. A female-type CINNAMON TEAL was also
      present. At Austin Park in Clearlake I saw an
      alternate plumaged FORSTER'S TERN and a female COMMON
      MERGANSER. At the Hidden Valley Lake Wastewater
      Treatment Plant I saw a CLARK'S GREBE, which was my
      first for the locality.

      Need a vacation? Get great deals
      to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.
      http://travel.yahoo.com/