Not Seen - Semi-palmated Sandpiper (I think)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2007
      As of 5:10 PM, the Semi-palmated Sandpiper had not been
      seen at Ten Mile River. The tides changed considerably, and
      less Western and Least Sandpipers were seen from various
      locations. There were quite a few Semi-palm Plovers, though.

      If Matthew and Chuck had better results, please let everyone
      know about it.

      According to Curtis Marantz, the pelagic trip was not particularly
      great. Maybe Chuck or Matthew could let us know the details.
      Sabine's Gull was the only bird of "county listing" interest to me.
      That means it was fairly ordinary.

      Art Morley also tried for the Semi-palmated Sandpiper without
      success.

      Karen Havlena
      North of Fort Bragg