Mendocino Coast Audubon's September Pelagic Trip

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2007
      Hello Mendobirders! MCAS' Fall Pelagic Trip will be
      Sunday, 23 September. The cost is a very good deal
      at $95.00.

      We will sail from Noyo Harbor in Fort Bragg aboard
      the Trek II, departing at 8:00 AM and returning about
      3:00 PM.

      To reserve a spot, please mail a check for $95.00 to:

      K. Havlena -- Pelagic Trip

      PO Box 40

      Fort Bragg, CA 95437-0040

      Please include name(s) of participants, mailing address,
      telephone number and email address.

      Confirmations will be sent out at a later date. Contact
      will be made with you prior to sending the confirmation.

      Thanks! We hope to receive your check soon.

      Karen Havlena
      PO Box 40
      Fort Bragg, CA 95437-0040
      jkhavlena@...