Snowy Egrets

  • Ron LeValley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2007
      Charlene and I were surprised to see 5 Snowy Egrets on the offshore rocks
      off of Van Damme Beach this morning. They were feeding in the intertidal out
      off Little River Headlands. One of them left flying to the south, but the
      other four stayed until the fog came in and we could no longer see the
      rocks.

      Ron LeValley Photography

      Mendocino Coast Photographer Guild and Gallery

      301 North Main Street

      Fort Bragg California USA 95437

      Cell: 707/496-3326

      Gallery: 707/964-4706

      www.LeValleyPhoto.com <http://www.levalleyphoto.com/>

      Ron@...

      For a free natural history Picture of the Day in your e-mail, contact
      Ron@...