Spyware

  • Jim Armstrong
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6 9:08 AM
      This is OT and probably should be removed after a bit.
      I have SpyBot SD installed on my web browser and it warns me of
      a "known threat" called "Advertising.com" whenever I open this and
      several other Yahoo Forums.
      It gives me a choice of downloading it or blocking it, which I always
      do. I don't know if it downloads automatically without SpyBot or how
      much of a "threat" it really is.
      Do other filters catch it? Does anyone know if it poses a problem?