Early & Late Birds

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2007
      6/26/07 This morning, I heard a late Swainson's Thrush singing repeatedly
      from the riparian/conifer area east of Hwy 1 (Seaside creek drainage,
      east of Ocean Meadows.

      Also, last Thursday, 6/21/07, Jim Havlena saw two, early Western Sandpipers
      at Inglenook Creek mouth.

      Karen Havlena
      Ten Mile area
      North of Fort Bragg