Eurasian Collared-Dove in Potter Valley

  • Matt Brady
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2007
      Hi Birders. This morning, while stacking chord wood at my parent's place in Potter Valley, I heard the distinctive "Wheew-wheew" of a Eurasian Collared-Dove. Looking up, I saw it fly into one of our oak trees. This was a first for me in Potter, has anyone else had them here?

      Matt Brady
      Potter Valley

      Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's
      http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/222