Nesting mallard at Ukiah Fairgrounds and mendonature yahoo group

  • woodsontracker
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2007
      Daffy Duck? There's a nesting mallard under a rosebush at the Ukiah
      fairgrounds. It's on the right of a yellow building on the north side
      of the parking lot. She was on the nest the morning of June 9. I
      couldn't tell how many eggs were there. I assume she's a resident of
      the small pond across from the fine arts building.

      nature knowledge group. Share observations, information,
      announcements, pictures and questions about Mendocino County natural
      history. Talk about your favorite trail, share an interesting
      observation or upcoming event, or ask for help identifying that multi-
      legged critter crawling up your arm.