Seabirding Season

  • Debi Shearwater
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2007
      Hello, Mendo Seabirders,

      This is a post that I put on CalBirds and other lists. If you are
      looking for a pelagic trip from Fort Bragg this fall, you will need to
      sign up on the Shearwater Journeys' email list in order to receive a
      discount. You must be on the list. For instance, if your friends are on
      the list, and sign you up for the boat trip, you cannot receive the
      discount. Only birders actually on the list will receive discounts.

      I will not be offering any discounts on the mendolist, only on the
      Shearwater Journeys' list. So, jump on there as fast as you can, if you
      are interested.

      Offshore reports are really looking great for this season!

      Shearwaters forever,
      Debra Shearwater