European Starlings

  • Jim Armstrong
    Message 1 of 2 , May 16, 2007
      I think this is within the Forum's mission statement.
      I have gotten one message as a result of my "Disappointing Nest" post
      rcommending the destruction of as many of the Starling family as
      possible.
      A guy who has property across the road from me has a website for his
      company "Wild Wing" that has a whole page with the same thrust:
      http://home.earthlink.net/~wildwingco/id10.html
      Is there a consensus here about what, if any, action should be taken
      when one has the opportunity to reduce the Starling population?
    • Mike Brady
      Message 2 of 2 , May 17, 2007
        Jim
        Wouldn't it be great if we could rid the state of ALL
        introduced birds, including Turkeys. So, death to all
        Starings! Good shooting, Mike Brady