Black Tern-Lake County

  • grebeman2
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2007
      This morning Dave Woodward and I tried for, but did not find,the cuckoo
      reported yesterday at Rodman Slough.The bird was heard calling on
      Monday by Tom Leskiw and reported on nwcalbird.
      We did see a Black Tern (4th county record) in flight with a flock of
      Bonaparte's Gulls. There was also an adult Bald Eagle in the area.

      Jerry White