Re: [Mendobirds] Common Redpoll?

  • Maria Wetzel
    Message 1 of 4 , May 13, 2007
      Hi Nick,

      The Common Redpoll was around my small backyard for about a week
      early in March. I had several of the local bird experts confirm its
      identification. Since I was participating in Project Feederwatch, I
      submitted it to the Cornell site.

      Maria

      At 4:16 PM +0000 5/11/07, nick_whelan2 wrote:
      Hello:

      Can anyone shed some light on the presence of a Common Redpoll this
      last Winter in a backyard in Ft. Bragg? Its picture, taken by "Maria
      Wetzel," is on the Cornell Project Feederwatch web site, in the Explore
      Data,Rare Birds section.