RFI - N Saw-whet Owl Still by Ukiah Golf Course?

    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2007
      Hi -- Has anyone gone over to the Ukiah golf course to look for the
      N Saw-whet Owl, reported from the week of May 2nd? Jim and I
      will be in Ukiah the night of May 18, and we would like to look for
      the bird, if it is still in that area.
      The people wrote that they saw the owl for five consecutive nights,
      at least. The cross streets are Live Oak, Cypress and Maple.

      Thanks very much. Please reply to Mendobirds for all to read.

      Karen Havlena