Correction to GG

  • Feather Forestwalker
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6 8:15 PM
      Thanks to everyone who has responded. I sent a rather grainy photo to two of the folks; it is not a Glaucous Gull - it was so windy it was hard to keep the camera steady at that distance. Turns out it was a Glaucous-winged Gull .. . .

      Am happily, though somewhat disappointedly, corrected. ;)

      Feather