No Thrasher Seen - TRKI Possibly Seen

    Message 1 of 1 , May 3 3:05 PM
      Hi Birders -- I birded the Glass Beach area for quite a while with
      Toby early on, then Ron & Charlene briefly, covering the entire area
      twice. Toby said she saw (earlier) what looked like a kingbird (from
      the back), and it seemed to show a little yellow at the top of the chest.
      We could not refind it or any thrasher as the morning progressed.
      Toby said she might try again in the early evening.

      Karen Havlena
      Fort Bragg area