Fwd- N. Saw-whet Owl

  • chaniot@pacific.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2007
      WED MAY 2, 2007 Maria Finnegan and I have seen a Northern Saw Whet Owl on
      five consecutive nights between 8:15pm and 9:00pm on the telephone wires on
      the east side of Live Oak between Cypress Ave. and Maple Ave. right along
      the golf course in Ukiah. We got an incredible look one night, about 5 feet
      away, the owl was sitting on top of the speedometer sign. It tends to hunt
      and then come back to the phone wires. Dusk is best after that we only hear
      it. Shawn O'Brien