Lawrence's Goldfinches Still On Burris Lane, Potter Valley

    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2007
      Hi birders, This morning (5/1/07) we saw 1 female and 3+ male Lawrence's
      Goldfinch on Burris Lane, Potter Valley. The birds were just west of the pullout
      above the large pond. They perched on the fence and came across the road
      to feed in the fiddleneck along the roadside, singing sweetly all the while.

      Thanks to Paul, Austin and George for their reports and updates.

      Karen & Jim Havlena
      North of Fort Bragg