Re: my bird i.d. question

  • Quince Amanda
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2007
      I regret that I do not have a digital camera in case
      the odd dove returns, but will at least attempt to get
      a photo on film.
      It is definitely not a Band-Tail Pigeon. I have a
      flock of those that visit daily, but this bird looked
      nearly identical to the Mourning Doves aside from the
      coloration, including size.
      It has not showed up today, but I will keep an eye out
      for it.
      Thank you, Quince

      http://mail.yahoo.com