Lawrence Goldfinches in P.V.

  • Paul Hawks
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2007
      Friday, April 20, I saw a pair of Lawrence Goldfinches at the top of
      Burris Lane in Potter Valley. They were sitting on a wire on the fence
      on the north side of the road, bright patches of yellow in the wing
      very evident in the male. Also saw Chipping Sparrow, Bullock's
      Orioles, and Western Kingbirds, among others. The Burrowing Owl was
      not to be found on the hillside where we had seen it a few weeks ago.

      Paul Hawks