Calliope Hummingbird in Potter Valley, MEN

  • Matt Brady
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2007
      Hi Birders. I woke up this morning to find a nice adult male Calliope Hummingbird on my parent's feeder in Potter Valley. He has returned several times since, so he may stick around for a bit.
      If you'd like to check him out, give me a call at (707) 743-1133. Good birding,

      Matt Brady
      Potter Valley, MEN

      http://mail.yahoo.com