nesting eagle, osprey

  • Kate Marianchild
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2007
      The golden eagle nest in Redwood Valley west of (upper) Black Bart
      trail has a bird sitting on eggs, as does the osprey nest above Hwy 20
      west of Fife Vineyards. I think the GE nest is visible only from
      private property.

      I'm always interested in hearing about any active nests (hummingbird to
      eagle-sized) that can be seen from a close to level vantage point one
      way or another, including via climbing trees. I love to watch nests,
      especially nests with chicks, and also like to pass information on to
      Jon Klein, wildlife photographer. No bird too drab.

      Kate