Now It's a Pair of Eurasian Collared-Doves - Ten Mile Rvr Area

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2007
      Today, there was a pair of Eurasian Collared-Doves in our yard. They
      seem to be spending most of their time at the south end of Ocean
      Meadows Circle. Only time will tell if they will stay, and if they do stay,
      how many doves will we have in the next few years? I'm not particularly
      thrilled about these new neighbors. Where we used to live, the collared-
      dove population grew rapidly in just a few years.

      Karen Havlena
      North of Fort Bragg