Photos of Albatross from Jan. 1, 2007

  • kristenolson
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2007
      I have finally posted a few photos from Jan 1, 2007 of Al the Albatross
      interacting with a surfer. When the surfer entered the water, Al,
      already very near shore, starting "talking" immediately and swam over,
      mouthed his hand, and still stayed close when nothing was proferred.
      Other photos show his injured leg and his behavior of pulling "sticks"
      up from under the water and moving them to a new location.

      I read that Al has left this year, hope others get to see him next year.

      Kris Olson, Menlo Park