PSFlycatcher/Chen hybrid

  • Bob Keiffer
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2007
      25 March 2007 - Today I heard my first spring arrival of Pacific-slope Flycatcher near Hopland. Also, last Friday the
      Chen hybrid goose (Snow x Ross's) was still at the pond along Old River Road and Gielow Lane...south of Talmage.
      This hybrid was first discovered during the Christmas Bird Count in December. I heard from a landowner near Hearst (NE of Willits) that the "Silver" Crow was back. The observer said that the wild turkeys paid no attention to the normal black American Crows, but would harrass the silver-colored American Crow if it got near them. Good Birding. Bob Keiffer