It looks like Al, the Laysan Albatross, has gone

  • jackson_us
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2007
      The last time Al, the Laysan Albatross, has been seen in the waters off
      the Point Arena Cove is Friday, March 16th. Al's injured leg appears to
      have healed so we have hopes this famous bird will continue to thrive.

      I've been enjoying watching an Osprey fixing up its nest here in Anchor
      Bay. The cry of an Osprey circling in the sky is, for me, the sound of
      spring.

      Jeanne Jackson, Anchor Bay