High pitched arrivals

  • Ron LeValley
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25 10:15 AM
      Today, Sunday March 25, I heard my first Pacific Slope Flycatcher about 4
      miles up Navarro ridge Road and returned to hear the first Pigeon Guillemots
      calling off the Little River Headlands.

      Cheers, Ron

      Ron LeValley

      LeValleyPhotos

      P.O. Box 332

      Little River California USA 95456

      Cell: 707/496-3326

      Office: 707/937-1742

      www.LeValleyPhoto.com <http://www.levalleyphoto.com/>

      Ron@...

      For a free natural history Picture of the Day in your e-mail, contact
      Ron@...