male Rufous Hummingbird

  • Barbara E. Dolan
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24 7:00 PM
      A beautiful glowing copper colored Rufous Hummingbird in the morning sun
      at my feeder and then at the Primroses at my feet this morning.

      One lone Varied Thrush staying around with AMROs.

      About 8 Golden Crown sparrows(the most at my feet at one time) in my
      patio at the Hemlock tree and seed feeder, are singing episodically,
      but are in molt or replacement feather state, and are in interesting
      ragged and varied appearances. Barbara,UKI

      WARNING: The information contained in this message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. This message may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. You are hereby notified that any unauthorized dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify HIPAA@... by E-Mail and then destroy this communication in a manner appropriate for privileged information.