Eurasian Collared-Dove -- Ocean Meadows Circle

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2007
      I spotted a Eurasian Collared-Dove in the pine tree at the north
      end of our yard this morning, above where I have been putting
      out seed.
      The female Long-tailed Duck was seen by Jim this morning near
      the mouth of Ten Mile River. Also, the Ferruginous Hawk was
      hunting just east of Hwy 1 across from our neighborhood this
      AM.

      Karen & Jim Havlena
      North of Fort Bragg