Another Long-tailed Duck 3/19/07

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2007
      Hi Birders,

      Jim saw another female Long-tailed Duck at the mouth of Ten Mile River
      this morning. I saw her from the bridge using a scope.
      One of the Ten Mile Osprey arrived this morning.
      The wintering Ferruginous Hawk was still across Hwy 1 from Ocean
      Meadows Saturday.
      The Red Fox Sparrow was last seen by both of us late afternoon on
      March 9th.

      Karen & Jim Havlena
      North of Fort Bragg