Save The Date: April 30th at the Gualala Arts Center

  • Richard Kuehn
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 8, 2007
      Knowing members of our Redwood Coast and inland communities often plan far
      in advance, the Mendocino Coast Audubon Society (MCAS) would like to invite
      you to a Gala Evening at the Gualala Arts Center, Monday, April 30th, when
      the chapter holds their annual dinner meeting on the 'south' coast. If
      you've always wanted to visit southern Africa, but not made it there yet or
      if you'd like to be momentarily transported back, please plan to attend.
      You'll experience southern African Cuisine, prepared by Leslie Bates of
      Savory Coast Catering, accompanied by South African wines and followed by a
      video presentation entitled "Botswana & Namibia: Birds and Other Wildlife"
      edited by Buff Corsi from Santa Rosa. (As always, vegetarian alternatives
      and non-alcoholic beverages will be available.) Dinner will be served at 6
      p.m. and the program will begin at 7:15 p.m. following announcements and a
      _short_ business meeting. The cost for the dinner with program is $25;
      program only is $5. Reservations and dinner selection (vegetarian or
      non-vegetarian) may be arranged by calling Warren Wade, President of MCAS,
      at (707) 964-6362 or me at (707) 785-3415 BEFORE April 21st; payment will be
      at the door. Please NOTE: No-Shows, who do NOT telephone to cancel, will be
      expected to pay for their meal.

      Hope to see you there-Rich

      Richard Kuehn, peripatetic traveler and birdwatcher

      WindandSea at The Sea Ranch

      N 38 44.93 W 123 31.66

      HTTP://ourlives-at-windandsea.info

      Life is NOT a dress-rehearsal!