new to group live in redwood valley

  • lakshmikary
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2007
      Hi ALL,
      I just joined your group, i live on road D , in redwood valley, for the
      past 5 years,and am looking for people to go bird watching with.I cant
      walk far so looking for sit and lookers.
      This year I've seen several new birds im not familiar with and if there
      is anyone who would be willing to educate me on what they are (as ive
      been unable to figure it out through my bird books) I'd be grateful.
      Thank-you
      Lynne
      lynneakary at hotmail.com