Red Fox Sparrow & Cooper's Hawk

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2007
      Once yesterday and twice this morning, a Cooper's Hawk has chased
      birds coming to our seed. The Red Fox Sparrow has been seen twice
      today, so it has escaped the hawk so far. The hawk has mainly been
      going after quail and blackbirds. Hope it moves on soon.

      Karen Havlena
      Ten Mile River area
      North of Fort Bragg