Pine siskin

  • doloreslolo
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2007
      It's been several days since I saw and photographed two pine siskins dining on our thistle
      bag feeder (see Middletown album) with a bevy of goldfinches. I hoped, at the time, that
      they might become regular visitors, but then, after several days with not another sign of
      them, figured that I'd probably see them no more. Well, I haven't seen "them" but, happily,
      this morning, when I looked out the kitchen window I was happy to see not two, but just
      one lone siskin among all the goldfinch hanging on that popular thistle bag! I'm hoping
      that he and his ilk will decide to become "regulars" in our back yard.

      LoLo