Brown Booby and Laysan Albatross

  • Lisa Hug
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23 9:54 PM
      Mendobirders,

      This afternoon about 2:20 Chris Corben and I had a BROWN BOOBY fly
      past us as we were standing on Cliff Way at the end of Ocean View
      Drive in Fort Bragg. This is the overlook just south of Noyo Harbor.
      It was a first year bird and likely a male because it had some blue in
      the face around the bill. The bird came in from the north and
      continued flying south.

      We also had the LAYSON ALBATROSS next to the Point Arena pier at about
      5pm. It flew off around 5:15 pm.

      Lisa Hug
      Sebastopol