Thank you!

  • Elaine Lindelef
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2007
      Thank you everyone, for your help with my Northern Mockingbird.

      This morning the river was busy; I saw a trio of common mergansers,
      some wood ducks and a pair of mallards. For once I didn't startle
      them... no doubt because I didn't have my camera with me.

      I added a few more photos to the Potter Valley album, of some
      Double-crested Cormorants, a Robin, and Wood Ducks, all from late
      January.

      Elaine Lindelef
      Potter Valley