Re: [Mendobirds] Merganser question

  • Feather Forestwalker
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 15, 2001
      Vishnu,

      Sounds just like a six-pac holder to me. . .wish I could come catch the bird
      and relieve it of its burden. . .

      . . .radio transmitters are usually attached to a diving birds back and tail,
      never to the head, as it would interfere with movement and there's always the
      problem of it slipping down around the neck and choking or otherwise hindering
      the birds' progress.

      If there is a way for you to catch the bird, please get it over to Penny Seaman
      in Ukiah. SHe is the director of the rehab group I volunteer for: Critter Care
      Wildlife Rescue Team. Call her if you catch the bird. 462-4032.

      Blessings,

      Feather