Long-tailed Duck continues

  • chaniot@pacific.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2007
      Sun, 07 Jan 2007 -- Today Chuck Vaughn and I were on the coast and we
      refound the female LONG-TAILED DUCK at Alder Creek which was first reported
      on Dec. 30. It was in the little lagoon at the mouth of the creek with
      some Buffleheads and a Ring-necked Duck. The road to the mouth of Alder
      Creek is closed now due to damage, but you can park just off Route 1 and
      walk in about 3/4 mile one-way.

      George Chaniot
      Potter Valley