Sora & Virginia Rails

  • vishnu
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2007
      Heard and observed mid-morning Sunday, 1/7/07 were, at least 2 each,
      Virginia Rails and Soras at Mendocino College. At one point I had
      both a Sora and a Virginia Rail in my scope at the same time. These
      birds were along the pond margins of the pond just south of Hensley
      Creek Rd. and about a block before one encounters the first college
      buildings.

      Vishnu