Ukiah Western Tanager

  • Chuck & Barbara Vaughn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2007
      Greetings Mendobirders- Late this morning I saw a female-type Western
      Tanager in the parking lot of the Mendocino County Public Health offices on
      South Dora and Observatory. The bird was in the large redwood tree that is
      on the Observatory side of the lot. It was actually sort of snowing when I
      first heard and then saw the bird.

      Chuck

      Chuck and Barbara Vaughn
      Ukiah, CA 95482