Al's Demise and Future???

  • mr_storey
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2006
      I just finished reading on North Bay Birds the disturbing news
      about 'Al' having a broken leg due to some kids throwing rocks at it.
      Since an Albatross needs to run on the water to take flight, can `Al'
      fly? Since this bird is now crippled what is its future? This bird
      has been viewed by many of us, and I personally would not like to see
      this bird come its demise in this manner. What are the options now for
      helping this bird to recover? Is there a wild animal rescue or wild
      bird rescue that can retrieve the Albatross and aide it until the leg
      mends?

      Ron Storey
      Petaluma, CA