Clear Lake count

  • grebeman2
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2006
      The Clear Lake CBC was held on Saturday December 16th, the coldest day
      of the year. Despite the weather the preliminary total was 143 species.
      This will, I believe, be the 3rd highest count ever.

      Two new species were added to the cumulative total. A Spotted Owl was
      heard by Dave & Brian Woodward near Boggs Lake and a Tufted Duck was
      found by Floyd Hayes at Borax Lake. Jerry White