Rock Wren

  • Robert J. Keiffer
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 5 11:10 AM
      Monday - 4 December 2006 - two Rock Wrens were observed foraging
      together amongst the rip-rap rocks on the Coyote Dam. They were
      just on the north side of where the concrete pump/gate column pier is
      located. Good birding. Bob Keiffer

      Robert J. Keiffer
      Principal Supt. of Agriculture
      UC Hopland Research & Extension Center
      4070 University Road
      Hopland, CA 95449
      (707) 744-1424 FAX (707) 744-1040

      arena." Theodore Roosevelt

    • Robert J. Keiffer
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 29, 2010
        28 October 2010 , Thursday - I had an out-of-place ROCK WREN on our property
        1 mile west of Hopland. In accordance with the species' name, it was
        pleasantly perched and "bobbing" atop a 4-foot tall rock fairly near Feliz
        Creek. Good birding. Bob Keiffer