fall report due

  • Robert J. Keiffer
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2006
      1 December 2006 - The fall report period for bird observations has
      come to an end. I will soon be summarizing the significant Mendocino
      County bird observations for the months of August, September,
      October, and November and submitting them to the Northern California
      sub-regional editors for North American Birds. If you wish to
      submit any previously UNREPORTED sightings then send them directly to
      rjkeiffer@... before 12/10. thanks and good birding. Bob Keiffer.

      Robert J. Keiffer
      Principal Supt. of Agriculture
      UC Hopland Research & Extension Center