RE: [Mendobirds] Hooded Merganser

  • Barbara E. Dolan
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 27, 2006
      On Sat the 25th I did a count on this pond among the Am Widgeon, Am.
      Coots, Ruddy Ducks, Pied and Eared Grebes and got 45-48-and 47 on count
      passes. Their plumage is exquisite now.bd

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 28
        At Caspar Pond on Tuesday afternoon around 3:15, a lone female Hooded Merganser was swimming and preening near the south (near Fern Creek Road) edge, near some Ruddies and a few Mallard.

        Sent from my 1947 Smith-Corona "Floating Shift" typewriter.